Sunday, February 24, 2013

MIA

Hello everyone! I've been getting lots of hits today and am super excited to share with you that I am BACK! Sorry I have been MIA for so long--life got in the way (and my foot). Long story short, had to have surgery and it hurts and just you know--felt sorry for myself, hopped back off of healthy living and ya-da-ya-da-ya you know how that story goes. But I am back and better than ever! Well, my phone is messed up and that was the key source to my pictures so this post will be boring and picture-less. But I have some exciting posts coming up this week once I get everything set up and rolling again! I am so happy to be back and want to thank Dana at The Wonder Forest for the fabulous ad that is up right now--you should go check her site out, she is seriously the most incredible person I know. But anyway, just wanted to give you all a heads up that I am back and to expect some yummy, healthy, creations along with my random blurbs. Good to be back! Now...off to watch the Oscars!


Love you long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment