Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Do You Juice? & Fashion Forward Wednesday

Good afternoon everyone! Hope you all are having a fabulous hump day! Let me tell you, it has been raining like crazy all day here. So naturally, my hair is a disaster. But anyway welcome to "Fashion Forward Wednesday". So how have you been keeping your New Years Resolutions?? Well, so far I have been doing great! Usually eating healthy gets old for me, but this time around I have come up with different combinations and such that just mix it up and give me all the flavors I desire. I have several more days left in my holiday break, which I am trying to relax as much as I can before it's back to the school grind. Today has been so relaxing and quiet, I just love this cold and rainy weather. I just curled up on the couch with 6oz of Naked Green Machine Juice, fresh celery and a Laughing Cow Strawberry Cream Cheese Wedge with a stack of cookbooks to accompany me. I have a questions for all of you that you can answer in the comments! It would be great help: Do you juice?? If so, what high-quality juicer do you recommend?
What cookbooks am I reading, you may ask?

I have read these books numerous times, I just can't get enough!

Now, on to Fashion Forward Wednesday!
Today I am wearing a tight-fitted dress that unfortunately did not flatter the few pounds I gained during the holiday season. But it was an easy fix! I went straight for my handy dandy long black coat with quarter-length sleeves that can cover up just what you want it to. I wear this coat way too much, people probably wonder if I have more than one and the answer is...NOPE. But anyway I paired this dress with leggings to cover my pale winter legs and to keep warm, of course. Let me apologize for the quality of the photos. I am definitely working on that :) So here we go top to bottom:
Earrings: Kate Spade (several months ago)
Necklace: Roberto Coin
Dress: Calvin Klein (mine is hemmed to make it shorter--since I'm so short! & without the belt)
Coat: Old Navy (several years ago)
Watch: Michael Kors
Leggings: LuLu Lemon
Boots: Steve Madden (a year ago)
Nail Polish: Deborah Lippmann

& one more thing. I know you cannot smell me through the computer but let me tell you, I smell INCREDIBLE all thanks to ANGE OU DEMON LE SECRET by Givenchy. I have sprayed it everywhere in my house and car (should I not reveal that?)


Until next time, 
stay happy and sassy!









No comments:

Post a Comment